Friday, April 22, 2005

Ending the week walking...

...but wait, shouldn't it have been riding?

I headed home at 4:30 (after a full day of work, another 7:30 arrival...) with the thought that I would get a ride in tonight. It was a little cool, but the sun was still shining, and today was the last we were supposed to see of the sun this weekend. Somehow I arrived home with very little energy. My options: a ride, or a brisk walk. I felt like I would be riding through molasses, and the energy I need for a decent walk is somewhat less than I need for what I would consider a decent ride. The decision - a walk! It's funny, even at my low level of energy I managed a walk in a reasonable amount of time. At least I was outside...

I still need to figure out how to boost my energy levels. I suspect that not getting the amount of sleep that my body seems to want may play into this. The questions is how to get the right amount of sleep. I'm working on it!

A good thing about my walk is that I had my camera with me - just to capture the funny creatures like this that I met along the way!