Monday, February 28, 2005

A February exit

and a predicted harsh entry to March...

I know it is still winter - really! - but don't you think this is enough. I'm ready to seriously start biking again, but there is yet again another winter storm predicted for tonight. Let's see, does that mean that the old "in like a lion, out like a lamb" prediction about the month of March will be true this year? I can always hope...

...and again - that bright pink color is an indication of yet another winter storm warning!


If anything, the weather forecast continued to degrade throughout the day. At 6pm, the weather map is even more heavily colored in the bright pink of the winter storm warning. I'd be really happy if I wake up Tuesday morning to find it was all a big joke, but I don't think that's going to happen!