Sunday, November 06, 2005

Warm and cool, sun and fog...

...dry and mist

This weekend was one of many contrasts. While the forecast called for two sunny days, that wasn't reality. I had planned a Saturday ride along the New Hampshire coast, but I thought better of it when I was greeted with cool fog in the morning. Actually I woke both days to fog - Saturday's burned off to give us an afternoon of blue skies and sunshine, but Sunday's never showed any sign of leaving. I managed good rides both days - after all I have to take advantage of decent riding weather as long as I can! I have to admit that I had to force myself out of the house on Sunday though. Somehow 50 degrees and misty isn't my favorite riding weather, but once I was rolling I was really happy that I chose to ride.

November, and the trees are still wearing coats of many colors - and although this picture doesn't show it, there is still a bit of green out there.


A tree stump, and some amazing mushrooms.