Sunday, March 27, 2005

Better - sun, blue skies, still cool

Ah, a sunny weekend, with temperatures rising into the high 40s...

I was a bit better at staying on track this week - the exercise track, that is. Somehow, on the middle of the week days, it's been hard for me to keep up my exercise focus. It's getting better though, I only had one day this week with a mere half hour of aerobic exercise. I know it will be much easier a month from now when I have more daylight and (hopefully) warmer temperatures, especially in the morning.

It was a decent biking weekend, although I waited until the afternoon to venture out, preferring the warmer temperatures to those still cold mornings. Today I actually rode out a bit further from home, on a route I haven't attempted since last fall. Most of my recent rides have been tight loops near home so that if I was caught by bad weather - or by simply getting chilled - it wouldn't take to long to get home. Today? I wandered east and north, hitting Haverhill and Boxford. Pretty roads...