Friday, May 06, 2005

A cool walking week

Not much biking this week - it was a cool week that continually threatened rain, which somehow sent me back to walking as my primary form of exercise. As it turns out, I could have ridden - and stayed dry - on 2 of my walking days. And now that it's about to turn into a weekend, a nor'easter is promising to visit. It sounds like we're in for at least 2 if not 3 days of very wet weather. That certainly doesn't do much for my plans for riding this weekend. Oh well...

I did manage to get some nice photos on my walks though. I've included a couple below, or you can go directly to my It's spring! 2005 smugmug gallery.

It's fascinating watching the changes as new leaves start to make their presence visible.


All different types of daffodils - this one with a very shallow center. Beautiful!


And tulips in a wonderful shade of pink...