Monday, May 23, 2005

Gray, gray, and wet too

The weather forecast for this week is only good for folks who really like cool, gray, and wet weather. Today's weather forecast was for a 20% chance of rain, with pretty solid rain forecasts for much of the week. I was hoping to get at least one weekday ride in by heading out on my bike after work today - but the rain started in the middle of the afternoon. Rain and cold, what a combination! Guess it's time to head back to the gym...

I was listening to the news while I was working out, and the weather forecaster said that all but 2 days in May were below normal temperature levels, and that much of the month was gray and wet. No wonder the weather is getting to me! I'm just hoping that the scattered showers that are predicted for the upcoming holiday weekend are just that - scattered - and not more solid water.