Sunday, December 25, 2005

Searching for dry roads

I have a feeling that my second day of cycling on this 3-day weekend may be followed by a non-cycling day. The weather forecast for tonight calls for heavy rain, with an 80% chance of rain continuing most of the day tomorrow. Oh well, at least I had two good riding days.

The temperature was again in the upper 40s, and the roads today seemed a little dryer than yesterday. It's quite possible that is because I stayed (for the most part) on the more major 2-lane roads. My bike and I covered 28 miles; not a huge distance, but certainly acceptable for this time of year. I'm hoping that tomorrow is another cycling day, but it sounds like my only outdoor exercise will probably be walking in the rain. Only tomorrow will tell.

An attempt to take a photo of myself and my bike in one of those curved mirrors that was positioned at the end of a driveway